Friday, May 27, 2016

50 State Club Update




The map is starting to look impressive. With 27 states complete I am over the halfway mark! I still haven't signed up with the 50 state club, as I am still somewhat non-committal. I ran LA earlier this year and will run Boston for the 3rd time next year, neither of which helps the cause. Also, even though I have Missouri in pink as an upcoming marathon for this year I still haven't fully committed to it. I just don't know if I can stomach another summer of marathon training for an  October marathon! This would be the Kansas City Marathon that I signed up for 3 years ago, trained all summer for, and pulled my hamstring 3 weeks out and missed. I am signed up for Delaware in December though (Rehoboth Beach), and I am fully committed to the Freedom Run in West Virginia next year. Once I get to 30 states I may have to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment